Registration Procedures and Terms of Enrollment
Thank you for your interest and continued support of Camp Jotoni. Please pay attention to the Terms of Enrollment and adhere to all due dates established. All terms will be strictly enforced. All additional information is accessible at Camper Resources.
Terms of Enrollment:
I understand and agree to all of the following Terms of Enrollment:
- Registration fee is not refundable under any circumstances. Registration fee must be paid at the time of registration, otherwise applicant will not be considered for admission.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for withdrawals made after 14 days prior to camper start date.
- Failure to complete required paperwork by due dates will result in dismissal without refund.
- The Arc of Somerset reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or dismiss any camper for conduct considered detrimental to the well being of the camp or any other camper, without refund.
- Payment is due on June 15th, 2018. Campers with an open tuition balance will not attend camp. This includes campers whose tuition is covered by a third party. We must have payment or notification from the third party by this date. It is the responsibility of the caregiver to obtain verification of third party payment and submit to the Arc of Somerset County prior to June 15th, 2018.
- The Arc of Somerset reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time without penalty.
- Camp Jotoni and / or The Arc of Somerset are not responsible for lost or damaged belongings, including clothing and equipment.
- For safety purposes, a recent photo of your camper must be submitted with application.
A $65.00 registration fee must accompany your registration form. This is a processing fee and is not refundable. This fee will not be deducted from tuition.
Payment must be received prior to June 15th, 2018. Failure to meet payment schedule will result in de-registration. You will be able to pay with a check, credit card, as well as online this year. The Arc of Somerset will send you a bill. Campers whose tuition is being paid by a third party must submit payment or verification of third party payment. This includes Perform Care (DCF) and DDD.
Camp Jotoni enrolls campers in our program based on a first come-first served basis. Early return of registration form is highly recommended. Camp Jotoni will however, give preference to families and returning campers during our 2-week sessions of (respite) residential camp.
All paperwork must be completed prior to June 1st, 2018. Failure to complete this paperwork will result in de-registration. These include completed medical forms and camper information forms. All forms can be found on the Camper Resources Page.
Camp Jotoni will only provide transportation for day camp weeks 1,8,&9 this year. Please make appropriate arrangements prior to the camp season. This year any camper requesting transportation will be charged a $50 transportation fee. We have extended our hours of operation for weeks 2-7 to accommodate parents to drop off and pick up campers.
Arrival & Pick Up:
Please make arrangements with camp administration for arrival and pick up times for your camper prior to the first week of camp. We ask that you sign your camper in and out daily with the head counselor. Sign in and sign out is at the same location in front of the barn and next to the dining hall. The Head Counselor will be wearing camp attire and remain at the sign in / sign out table during arrival and departure hours.
Camp tuition covers on-site camp activities and meals. If you do not order a camp t-shirt on the registration form we will not order one for your camper.
Josh Burke- firstname.lastname@example.org – General Questions
Kristen Wellsemail@example.com – Camper Related Questions
Camp: 908-753-4244 (July-Aug.)
Copies of Camp Docs: www.CampJotoni.org